A Heartfelt "THANK YOU" to Our Students and Partners!
There are less than 150 cyber security training vendors approved to be listed by NICCS / DHS. This week Phase2 Advantage became one of them, and it couldn’t have happened without YOU! The focus and commitment of all those involved is starting to yield results.
We have chosen to start the official process with seven popular certifications, and will add more to the list as courses are completed over the next months. The courses we have chosen to lead with are listed below. If you’d like to read the full course description on NICCS, click the title of the certification.
01) Certified Digital Forensics Examiner
02) Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer
03) Certified Incident Handling Engineer
04) Certified Information Systems Security Manager
05) Certified Information Systems Security Officer
06) Certified Network Forensics Examiner
07) Certified Vulnerability Assessor
Once again, a very heartfelt “thank you” to our students and partners for helping to cause this to become a reality. As courses get added to our curriculum, we’ll list them on our Courses Page and continue to post updates on our blog.
If you have any questions regarding these courses or NICCS listings, please send us a note using our Contact Form.