We are currently seeking motivated and knowledgeable individuals for Partner Development Manager positions. Phase2 Advantage is a cyber security training and certification company based in Savannah, Georgia, dedicated to working with its network of professional partners to deliver the highest quality cyber security training available. The ideal candidate will be able to work remotely from their current location, possess a high degree of information security subject matter expertise, and demonstrate a strong commitment to professionalism and ethical standards.
A conversion opportunity from contractor status to W2 employee will be offered based on merit and performance after 6 months in the position.
- Potential revenue opportunities in excess of $75,000
- Highly competitive commission compensation program
- Recurring revenue from existing and future partnerships
- Access to receive free cyber security training certifications
- Flexible and self-paced schedule for work/life balance
- Performance-based conversion to W2 employee status
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing industry partners.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on Phase2 need and partner satisfaction.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify new markets and partner needs.
- Arrange business meetings and presentations with prospective industry training partners.
- Promote Phase2 products/services addressing or predicting partner objectives.
- Prepare Partner agreements ensuring adherence to law-established rules and Phase2 guidelines.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Strong working knowledge of information security and technology.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task assignments.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and effectively handle uncertainty.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Proficiency and fluency in English.
Submit Your Resume
All resume submissions must be in PDF format (Word documents will be deleted) and include a working telephone number and email address. Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response to the resume submission. Please conduct any follow-up communication with Phase2 Advantage by email after the resume has been submitted.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Phase2 Advantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phase2 Advantage does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.